Friday, May 15, 2015

Rivals Blog 1 - Quarter 4 Blog 7

So far in Rivals, a boy named Josh is on a baseball team with his friend Benji. They are on the road to Cooperstown, and only the best of the best make it. Then on a qualifying game, Josh gets beaned in the head by the opposing pitcher and causes him to almost lose his eyesight but still win the game. Josh agrees with his parents to have surgery and off he goes to Cooperstown where his friend, Jaden, starts to get closer with the star of the show Mickey Mullen Jr who is the son of Mickey Mullen. He is a famous baseball player/actor and is causing all the hype in Cooperstown. That is where I left off.

Overall Rivals is a great book so far. It's something I can connect to with baseball and I think it helped me to read double than what I was supposed to. But the only thing that bothers me is the lack of detail that the author, Tim Green, gives the readers. Which is really suprising because he is a great author.

No comments:

Post a Comment